Monday, September 23, 2013

Hello, it's our first time meeting!

Hello, my name is Brianna Burke and in my Public Relations Writing class we have been asked to set up blogs centered around something you really like to do, or you enjoy.  For years I’ve loved to play tennis, so I decided to focus my blog on just that, tennis! If you didn’t understand the title of this blog, “Game. Set. Match!” you might not be familiar with what it will be about, of course, but don’t worry, you will after this blog! It might seem a bit boring to a lot of people, but I’m actually really intrigued by the sport! I’ll be giving you background from what the parts of the tennis racquet are to how to play the game of tennis, covering all bases in regards to tennis so you get the full understanding. I’m happy to share what I love to do, I hope to spark some type of interest in the sport for you all, and I hope you enjoy learning something different.

1 comment:

  1. I would have never guessed you loved tennis when i first met you. I commend you for playing this sport because I tried to just for exercise and I was terrible! I have bad hand eye coordination so it was not this thing for me. I hope to learn more about it from reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete